Wednesday 4 May 2016

Hilarious excuses for not doing homework


Working for projectsforschool.com, i meet with many teachers and educators and we get talking about how we deal with making learning fun.
The best is when they start explaining how their students hate doing homework and come up with very interesting and creative excuses.
  1. I was just finishing my homework and mom spilled water on it as she was serving dinner at the same table
  2. I took  my holiday homework to my holidays and left it in the hotel
  3. My dog ate my homework
  4. I ran out of all the pencils
  5. Ultimate is my mom was too tired to do it for me ( that was from 3rd grader)
  6. My mother teared my notebook to scribble a phone number
  7. I gave it to my friend and she lost it
  8. I didn’t wanted to increase my teachers workload
  9. I was not well last night
  10. My little sister tore my notebook
  11. And my favourite is plain and simple “ it was too boring so didn’t feel like doing it”


No comments:

Post a Comment